ICHABOD

FSSL said:
Jim Jones said:
He knows, Barry.

Thanks... Carry on

I just don't want private, non public details used as a hammer against another poster.

Sure.

Route 70 is a saint.

An atheist Saint.

Tarheel Baptist said:
Route_70 said:
Jim Jones said:
Thank God for atheists.

Without you, the woman you met on the old FFF, then shacked up with, could have spared herself much misery, money and consternation.

Once again, I apologize for all my shortcomings, among which is an innate ability to break women's hearts.

I guess I can't help myself.

Well, you'd certainly be my go to guy on all moral and family issues!  ;)*

* extreme sarcasm used in the production of that post.

Dripping right out of my monitor.  :eek:

;)

Ok seems like I'm always out of the loop, what former FFF member did Route_70 hook up with?  No real names please.

Billy

Billy said:
Ok seems like I'm always out of the loop, what former FFF member did Route_70 hook up with?  No real names please.

Billy

It wasn't me!  :eek:

;)

Billy said:

Billy

The poster with whom I am supposed  to have shacked up was banned from the old site and was banned from this site for making the same unsubstantiated claim that Jim Jones has made on this site.  They are wholly false claims -- just the very thing that I have come to expect from the God-fearing people I find on a site like this.

But even if they are true, what do you expect from an atheist?  Surely you do not expect an atheist to live like a Christian?  Oh, wait, most Christians I know do things like shacking up and getting drunk and lying and stealing.

I expect the admins of this site to show favoritism toward Jim Jones, and allow him to continue posting his vicious lies (and he knows they are lies), and in the end ban me.

Route_70 said:
Billy said:

Billy

The poster with whom I am supposed  to have shacked up was banned from the old site and was banned from this site for making the same unsubstantiated claim that Jim Jones has made on this site.  They are wholly false claims -- just the very thing that I have come to expect from the God-fearing people I find on a site like this.

But even if they are true, what do you expect from an atheist?  Surely you do not expect an atheist to live like a Christian?  Oh, wait, most Christians I know do things like shacking up and getting drunk and lying and stealing.

I expect the admins of this site to show favoritism toward Jim Jones, and allow him to continue posting his vicious lies (and he knows they are lies), and in the end ban me.

You need to meet some new Christians...and there you go again the poor atheist martyr.  Such a shame, I mean this Christian site let's you on, knowing you're an atheist, and still you remain the persecuted one. ::) ::)

Route_70 said:
Billy said:

Billy

come on.

You almost bankrupt the poor girl taking care of your nasty dogs.

How do you know so much about her?

Banned here and there?

Creepy.

Okay. Jim Jones... Drop it. Especially using a first name. He hasn't revealed his identity to the forum, you don't get that privilege.

Jim Jones said:

Banned here and there?

Creepy.

As you well know, I have taken advantage of many women in my time.  Of whom do you reference in this situation?  Do you have a name?

T-Bonehead said:
You need to meet some new Christians

"new" Christians is not good.  I would just settle for meeting some good ones -- ones who tell the truth and set a good example.  Certainly not on this site.

there you go again the poor atheist martyr.  Such a shame, I mean this Christian site let's you on, knowing you're an atheist, and still you remain the persecuted one. ::) ::)

I appreciate the powers that be of this site affording me the opportunity to grace their august presence.  That is so humble of them.  It is more than I can say for God, who damns the likes me to an eternal lake of fire.

FSSL said:
Okay. Jim Jones... Drop it. Especially using a first name. He hasn't revealed his identity to the forum, you don't get that privilege.

Sure Barry.

Route_70 said:
Jim Jones said:

Banned here and there?

Creepy.

As you well know, I have taken advantage of many women in my time.  Of whom do you reference in this situation?  Do you have a name?

I've been forbidden to even give first names.

Thanks to your whinnying.

I'll give her full name when you share yours.

Jim Jones said:

Well, it doesn't matter.  As I've said, I have taken advantage of so many women.  I don't recall all their names.

Jim Jones said:

Good grief, you're a baby.

Ransom said:
Jim Jones said:

Good grief, you're a baby.

Clearly.

You said so.

Route_70 said:
T-Bonehead said:
You need to meet some new Christians

"new" Christians is not good.  I would just settle for meeting some good ones -- ones who tell the truth and set a good example.  Certainly not on this site.

there you go again the poor atheist martyr.  Such a shame, I mean this Christian site let's you on, knowing you're an atheist, and still you remain the persecuted one. ::) ::)

I appreciate the powers that be of this site affording me the opportunity to grace their august presence.  That is so humble of them.  It is more than I can say for God, who damns the likes me to an eternal lake of fire.

First you lack integrity with what other's write...you know full well I wasn't speaking of "new" Christians, but new to you.  Your judgment of those on this site shows my advice is wasted on you.

Lastly, God apparently has called out to you many times, as by your own estimation, you are the "Mr. Bible" of this site...if you spend eternity in hell, it wont be God's fault.

T-Bone said:
God apparently has called out to you many times, as by your own estimation, you are the "Mr. Bible" of this site...if you spend eternity in hell, it wont be God's fault.

According to the Bible, Hell is temporary: "And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire (Revelation 20:14).  So no matter what else the Bible teaches, eternity in hell is not one of them.  Apparently you could use some reading glasses.  I said nothing about an eternity in hell.  I referenced something about an eternity in a lake of fire:

Route_70 said:
It is more than I can say for God, who damns the likes me to an eternal lake of fire.

Evidence that I at least know something about the Bible ? and what you believe.