"Preacher Boy" free labor.....

Yes, you are. Certainly you can debate how much a Christian should or should not give to his local church. If you are claiming one should not give to the local church you are going against the teaching of the Bible.

Where does it say to give anything to YOUR local church in the Scriptures. I'll let you in on a little secret. It doesn't. That is your choice.

Glad to see that your "pastor" has rubbed off on you to the point that his doctrine has become your doctrine. I mean... who cares if he believes anyone that gets saved goes to heaven regardless of what they do. I mean.... that is really trivial.... Geesh

You are incorrect. The pastor and the deacons vote on a budget.

So your "deacons" are the ones taking a stand against your "pastor"? At least someone has some backbone down at your assembly. You're not going to do it. Its obviously trivial until THEY decide its not. Man worship after man worship.......

I'm rather certain, given what you've said.... no one is actually taking a stand. They are in "lock step" with your "pastor". I'm sure he has surrounded himself with yes men like yourself.

Why do I give? Because I like to have a building to meet in and I've grown fond of AC/heat and electric lights. These would be some of the reasons.

That is a very small portion of what is spent. I'm sure as many as you have down at your assembly... following the "pastor"..... your gifts are going many other places. All the while you call it "God's money".....

Do you still use that term or do you do you prefer "penance"? Big "B"......Baptist are usually just Catholics with a their own pope running the place.

No. You misapplied that verse to your argument. Your mistake not mine. You don't care because you are reckless and unskilled in your commentary.
So then you are denying the church was taking up a collection?

Where does it say to give anything to YOUR local church in the Scriptures. I'll let you in on a little secret. It doesn't. That is your choice.

Glad to see that your "pastor" has rubbed off on you to the point that his doctrine has become your doctrine. I mean... who cares if he believes anyone that gets saved goes to heaven regardless of what they do. I mean.... that is really trivial.... Geesh
If you are asking where is it demanded in Scripture I would agree with you. If you are talking about instances where the early church took up offerings that definitely did happen. If you are one that does not see the importance of the work of the local church than I would say you are not one that should be expected to give.

So then you are denying the church was taking up a collection?

Those at Corinth took up a collection. Paul told them to stop the collections so there would be no collections while he was there. He didn't want their money.

You can't take what they did and apply it to what you're doing. They're not remotely similar. You just pretend they are.

So your "deacons" are the ones taking a stand against your "pastor"? At least someone has some backbone down at your assembly. You're not going to do it. Its obviously trivial until THEY decide its not. Man worship after man worship.......

I'm rather certain, given what you've said.... no one is actually taking a stand. They are in "lock step" with your "pastor". I'm sure he has surrounded himself with yes men like yourself.

That is a very small portion of what is spent. I'm sure as many as you have down at your assembly... following the "pastor"..... your gifts are going many other places. All the while you call it "God's money".....

Do you still use that term or do you do you prefer "penance"? Big "B"......Baptist are usually just Catholics with a their own pope running the place.
You are a funny man the hatred just seeps out of you.

If you are asking where is it demanded in Scripture I would agree with you. If you are talking about instances where the early church took up offerings that definitely did happen. If you are one that does not see the importance of the work of the local church than I would say you are not one that should be expected to give.

Sure. The local church is important. I don't believe you have the right one just because you choose to be there. I believe you are acting cowardly by ignoring some rather big problems you have with the doctrine of management..... Who cares though. You don't.

You are a funny man the hatred just seeps out of you.

Hatred. What hatred? I told the truth. You just don't like it. You really have no idea what you're doing. The real hatred is from you.

Sure. The local church is important. I don't believe you have the right one just because you choose to be there. I believe you are acting cowardly by ignoring some rather big problems you have with the doctrine of management..... Who cares though. You don't.
Well I believe you have the wrong one so I guess we are in the same situation.

Hatred. What hatred? I told the truth. You just don't like it. You really have no idea what you're doing. The real hatred is from you.
It's in your every response regarding anything IFB. You probably think you are hiding it but you are not.

Well I believe you have the wrong one so I guess we are in the same situation.

I haven't discussed mine. We have discussed your interaction.

You didn't answer earlier. Do you still call your donation "God's money"?

It's in your every response regarding anything IFB. You probably think you are hiding it but you are not.

Ah. Like the hatred you're showing toward me?

You've equated disagreement with hatred when it comes to what I've said. You haven't done the same with what you've said in disagreement with me.

Why is that? Do you know how to apply such things to yourself or do you always do what looks best for you?

I haven't discussed mine. We have discussed your interaction.

You didn't answer earlier. Do you still call your donation "God's money"?
Ya, well I know about as much about yours as you do mine. Do I personally call it "God's money"? No, I guess I'm not opposed to the label, though-I bet you have an opinion on that.

Ah. Like the hatred you're showing toward me?

You've equated disagreement with hatred when it comes to what I've said. You haven't done the same with what you've said in disagreement with me.

Why is that? Do you know how to apply such things to yourself or do you always do what looks best for you?
No, it's not just the disagreement. I disagree with a lot of people. It's the way whenever any IFB pastor or church is mentioned. You assume all sorts of horrible things they are doing. Until you can forgive it's going to keep eating at you. These IFBs are not impacted at all by your hatred, but it does impact you.

Ya, well I know about as much about yours as you do mine. Do I personally call it "God's money"? No, I guess I'm not opposed to the label, though-I bet you have an opinion on that.

Sure I do. Why wouldn't I. It would appear you don't have an opinion that isn't shared with your "leader".

Why would you call it "God's money"?

No, it's not just the disagreement. I disagree with a lot of people. It's the way whenever any IFB pastor or church is mentioned. You assume all sorts of horrible things they are doing. Until you can forgive it's going to keep eating at you. These IFBs are not impacted at all by your hatred, but it does impact you.

I've been very specfic about what I disagree with. Its not just anything. I am glad they talk about Jesus. I love that part.

Sure I do. Why wouldn't I. It would appear you don't have an opinion that isn't shared with your "leader".

Why would you call it "God's money"?
Ya, except that long list I gave earlier right.

I already said I personally don't refer to it as God's money, but I'm not opposed to it. I suppose because it's spent to support the church, missionaries, bus ministry, evangelists, those in need-seems to qualify.

Ya, except that long list I gave earlier right.

I already said I personally don't refer to it as God's money, but I'm not opposed to it. I suppose because it's spent to support the church, missionaries, bus ministry, evangelists, those in need-seems to qualify.

So you don't care if someone else says it for "any reason whatsoever"?

I'm trying to get you to form a standard to use the phrase. Is it based upon your application or someone else's?

So you don't care if someone else says it for "any reason whatsoever"?

I'm trying to get you to form a standard to use the phrase. Is it based upon your application or someone else's?
Well, as I stated I don't really use the phrase myself.