brianb

• Standing Ovation? +33/-0
Prayer Request
« on: April 25, 2019, 12:32:20 AM »
Update: I'm sorry to say that she passed away Saturday afternoon.

Requesting prayer for someone with brain cancer. The experimental chemo isn't working and she's deteriorating much faster now. Just a little personal details with maybe two weeks to live. Her name is Rachel she has a husband and two young boys.  The only thing left is a miracle. I would pray for the family as well.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 09:43:54 AM by brianb »

Twisted

• Standing Ovation? +97/-2
Re: Prayer Request
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2019, 08:58:44 PM »

Requesting prayer for someone with brain cancer. The experimental chemo isn't working and she's deteriorating much faster now. Just a little personal details with maybe two weeks to live. Her name is Rachel she has a husband and two young boys.  The only thing left is a miracle. I would pray for the family as well.

This is so sad.  Was she a believer?
"And they call *ME* crazy?"

brianb

• Standing Ovation? +33/-0
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2019, 10:48:34 AM »

Yes, she was a very strong believer.

Twisted

• Standing Ovation? +97/-2
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2019, 11:53:17 AM »

Yes, she was a very strong believer.

Amen!  Then it's not so sad.
"And they call *ME* crazy?"